Ionic Detoxification in St. George, UT
Synergy Massage & Personal Fitness
What is Ionic Detoxification?
The system uses micro current to facilitate the movement or transfer of ions in and out of cells and restore the balance of positive and negative charges of cells. This painless, non-invasive micro current opens up the pathways to the vital ion channels.
The energy the body receives from the ion water module, which sits down in the water during a treatment, allows detoxification process to occur. As water is ionized it is split into H+ and OH- ions. These ions are then able to enter the body through the 4,000 large pores of the feet. Then the circulatory and lymphatic systems transport the ions throughout the body.
These ions neutralize oppositely charged toxins in the cells that are normally too slow to exit the body. In this way, all the body's organs can become energized and stimulated to function optimally. The body then rids itself of these toxins through its normal processes of urination, defecation, and sweating.
Check out our new Ionic Foot Detox now at $25 from its initial regular price at $40. Add a Foot Reflexology Session for $35!
This series of photos is from one client in her 3rd session from beginning to end. Her first session made the neuropathy in her feet feel better and she experienced a little lethargy afterwards but by second day, she felt great.
Her second session really opened up her cells and she urinated a lot afterwards and energy was great. Her third session was the blackest water at the end. Her previous session water had been more like the fifth pic on the top by the end.
Toxic Build-Up Test
- Do you experience fatigue or low energy levels in the afternoon?
- Do you experience brain fog, lack of concentration or poor memory?
- Do you eat fast foods, fatty foods, pre-prepared foods, or fried foods on a regular basis?
- Do you drink coffee or sodas during the day to "get yourself going"?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you crave or eat sugary snacks, candies or desserts?
- Do you have less than 2 bowel movements per day?
- Do you feel sleepy after meals, bloated, or gassy?
- Do you experience heart burn or indigestion after eating?
- Are you overweight or rarely exercise?
- Do you experience reoccurring yeast or fungal infections?
- Do you experience frequent headaches or migraines?
- Do you have arthritic aches, pains, or stiffness?
- Do you take prescriptive medicine on a regular basis?
- Do you take prescriptive sedatives or stimulants?
- Do you live with or near polluted water, air, or other environmental pollution?
- Do you use fluoridated toothpaste or drink fluoridated/chlorinated water?
- Do you experience depression or mood swings?
- Do you have bad breath or excessive body odor?
- Do you have food allergies or bad skin?
- Are you showing signs of premature aging?
- Have you ever used an internal cleansing product or followed a complete internal cleansing program?
If you have answered yes to 4 or more of the above questions or answered no to #22, then you are a good candidate for a detoxification treatment schedule.
- It is recommended that the average healthy adult undergo 30 minute sessions 2 times per week for 5 weeks. After that a maintenance program of once a week is recommended.
- To get the most from your sessions it is important to take in specific nutrients that will help the body better function to release toxins through urination, defecation and sweating.
- Drink 2.5 liters of pure water daily.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and grains.
- Consume enough fiber to promote elimination of toxins from the body.
Should you have any questions about our Ion Detoxification Program, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.